Our Current Projects
CASLT projects reflect our strategic directions and respond to members’ needs identified through surveys and research.
CASLT receives financial support for our projects from various sources through contribution agreements, grants, contracts and sponsorships. Membership fees, advertising, and publication sales complement our revenue stream.
Current CASLT major projects include:
- Core French and Intensive French Teacher and Program Support – project funding support received from Department of Canadian Heritage
- A Common Framework of Reference and a Portfolio for Languages in Canada – project funding support received from Department of Canadian Heritage
- LangCanada, Web Site Portal, Teacher Resource Index and Youth Experience Inventory – contract with Department of Canadian Heritage
- Celebrating Languages Poster Series and Teacher Guide – funding support received from Alberta Education
- Exemplary Practices Database and Podcast Series – grant received from Canadian Council on Learning
- Core French Research Bibliography and Database – funding support received from la Commission Amérique du Nord (CAN)
- Online Professional Development Support for Language Assistants Program – funding support received from Embassy of Canada in France