ESL Teacher Support
Notice of CASLT ALS/ESL Teacher's Perspectives Survey
The Canadian Association of Second Language Teachers (CASLT) is conducting a survey to investigate the needs and current teaching situations faced by Anglais langue seconde (ALS) / English as a Second Language (ESL) teachers in order to support their training and professional development for growth.
To complete the survey in English now:
To complete the survey in French now:
Share your perceptions and opinions regarding:
- Teaching conditions
- Support from key stakeholders
- Access to professional development opportunities
- Access to teaching resources
Help CASLT identify the current state of ALS/ESL teaching contexts in Canada, and share the findings to support you and your second language learners.
- Online survey being conducted between January 11 and February 19, 2010
- 30-40 minutes to complete
- Access the survey at www.caslt.org
- Principal investigator, Professor Leif French, l’Université du Québec à Chicoutimi
- Project supported by SPEAQ and TESL NB, funded by the Department of Canadian Heritage