CASLT Research Reports
The CASLT values delivering products and programs that are informed by research and the building of strong partnerships with individuals and organizations with specific expertise to better advance second and additional language learning and teaching throughout Canada
Our focus on research and dissemination includes informing members and stakeholders on priority topics related to current issues and trends in second and additional language education and improving decision-making of policy makers related to development and delivery of language programs and services including teacher professional development and support resources.
Many of CASLT research papers are available for download, free of charge.
To purchase hard copies of CASLT research reports, consult our catalogue or make your order on our online boutique.
CASLT Research Reports:
- Perceptions from ESL Teachers Across Canada: A National Survey of the English Second Language (ESL) Teaching Profession (2011)
- Profile and Pathways - Supports for Developing FSL Teachers' Pedagogical, Linguistic, and Cultural Competencies (2009)
- The Relative Effectiveness of Different Core French Delivery Models - Review of the Research (2008)
- Teaching FSL in Canada: Teachers' Perspectives (2006)
- An Examination of Intensive French (2005)
- Professional Development For Teachers of Core French and ESL
- Core French Teachers and Technology: Classroom Application and Belief Systems
- Multicultural Education - The State of the Art
- National Core French Study (1990)
- The NCFS: A Model for Implementation (1994)
You can also consult our list of research informed Podcasts