Networking Day & Annual General Meeting
CASLT holds its annual general meeting (AGM) followed by a networking day each fall.
The networking day is a great opportunity to share information and ideas among partners and interested second language education stakeholders.
The day features updates on CASLT initiatives and priorities, presentations by invited guests, and workshops focused on a particular issue or trend affecting second language educators in Canada.
Participation is by invitation only for representatives of the CASLT Board of Directors and National Council, provincial and territorial departments of education, provincial language associations, and the provincial and territorial teacher federations.
- Friday, September 28, 2018
- Crowne Plaza Hotel – 2 Montcalm Street, Gatineau, QC
- Breakfast starts at 8 a.m. in the Salon Chaudière II
- Annual General Meeting from 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. in the Salon Chaudière II
- Networking Day starts at 10:15 a.m.
- Networking Reception from 3:30 p.m. to 5 p.m.
CASLT has reserved a block of rooms at the Crowne Plaza Hotel at the discounted rate of $159 per room.
After August 27, the discounted rate of $159 will no longer be available.