Networking Day & Annual General Meeting
CASLT holds its annual general meeting (AGM) followed by a networking day each fall.
The networking day is a great opportunity to share information and ideas among partners and interested second language education stakeholders.
The day features updates on CASLT initiatives and priorities, presentations by invited guests, and workshops focused on a particular issue or trend affecting second language educators in Canada.
Participation is by invitation only for representatives of the CASLT Board of Directors and National Council, provincial and territorial departments of education, provincial language associations, and the provincial and territorial teacher federations.
- Friday, September 28, 2018
- Crowne Plaza Hotel – 2 Montcalm Street, Gatineau, QC
- Breakfast starts at 8 a.m. in the Terrasse des Nations (2nd floor)
- Annual General Meeting from 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. in the Salon des Nations A–B (2nd floor)
- Networking Day starts at 9:30 a.m.
- Networking Reception from 3:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. in the Terrasse des Nations (2nd floor)
CASLT has reserved a block of rooms at the Crowne Plaza Hotel at the discounted rate of $159 per room.
After August 27, the discounted rate of $159 will no longer be available.