Honorary Lifetime Member Award
CASLT acknowledges individuals who have rendered significant service and demonstrated leadership in the advancement of second language education by granting them an Honorary Lifetime Member Award.
To be considered, the nominee must have contributed significantly and broadly to the advancement of the teaching and learning of languages through any of the following:
- Professional development
- Pre-service teacher education
Do you know a deserving colleague, mentor or friend?
Self-nominations will not be accepted.
Deadline for nominations: May 31st of each year.
Past Award Recipients
- 2017– Dr. Michael Salvatori
- 2016 – Dr. Fred Genesee
- 2015 – Richard Clément
- 2014 – Dr. Patsy Lightbown
- 2013 – Professor David Little
- 2012 – Senator Rose-Marie Lozier-Cool
- 2011 – Jim Cummins
- 2010 – Graham Fraser
- 2009 – Stuart Wachowicz
- 2008 – The Honourable Claudette Tardif
- 2007 – Boyd Pelley
- 2006 – Dyane Adam
- 2005 – Vincent Bueti
- 2004 – Hilaire Lemoine
- 2003 – Keith McLeod
- Borishlaw Bilash (CASLT Founder)
- Marcel Bonneau (CASLT Founder)