Additional Name(s) of Organizing Committee
Key individual names with organizational affiliation and contact information.
• Ensures an expert in the field provides high-quality PD, catered to the participants’ professional profile and designated workshop goals.
• Covers the honorarium, travel, and per diem expenses for the workshop presenter as stated in CASLT’s CCV rate schedule. (If the presenter honorarium or travel costs exceed CASLT’s maximum rates, the host organization may be required to contribute the excess costs in addition to the registration fees.)
• Promotes the CCV via CASLT’s website, newsletter, and social media platforms, if requested by the Hosting Body.
• Coordinates and sends participant packages, exhibitor display, and promotional items, as needed.
• Facilitates communication between the hosting body and the workshop presenter.
• Processes participants’ memberships and issues an invoice to the hosting body no more than 10 business days after receipt of the CCV workshop attendees list.
Hosting Body Organising Committee
• Provides the location for the PD session and the required audio/visual equipment OR virtual meeting platform
• Provides presenter accommodation, if required (in-person only).
• Provides meals and coffee breaks during the CCV (in-person only).
• Advertises the event locally.
• Communicates workshop priorities and specific audience needs to the workshop presenter for content and approach.
• Conducts pre- and on-site registration, and communicates the final number of participants, their affiliation, and their contact information to the CASLT office, no more than 10 business days after the CCV workshop.
• Payment of registration fees to CASLT upon receipt of invoice. Please note that CASLT will invoice according to the number of present participants, but no less than 10.
• Shares the link to the online workshop evaluation form with participants. I agree