Languages Build Advocacy Toolkit
CASLT’s Literature Review on the Impact of Second-Language Learning clearly shows that learning a second or additional language benefits individuals and society. These benefits, however, are generally unknown or misunderstood.
To raise awareness and understanding, CASLT has developed the “Languages Build Advocacy Toolkit.” This toolkit to advocate for language education contains promotional and awareness-raising material on eight impacts of language learning.
Beginning in November 2019 and continuing until June 2020, CASLT will roll out the “Languages Build…” campaign. Each month, our campaign will focus on a specific impact of language learning.
Here are some of the many ways you can use these tools:
- Sharing research articles in your organization’s newsletter
- Sharing research articles and taglines on your social media channels
- Displaying the posters in your class or office
- Giving a presentation to teachers, administrators, parents, etc.
- “Languages Build…” flyer
- “Languages Build…” illustration
- Literature Review Executive Summary
- Rollout schedule
- Social media promotion guidelines
- Sample social media promotions