CASLT Learning Centre
We are excited to announce the launch of the brand new CASLT Learning Centre!
The CASLT Learning Centre is an online library of asynchronous professional learning courses for second language teachers. It includes over 150 hours of audiovisual resources – all exclusive to CASLT members.
Explore a range of topics including:
- The Action-Oriented Approach
- Assessment and Evaluation
- The Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR)
- Indigenous Languages
- Pedagogical Practices
- Modern Languages
- Plurilingualism and Multilingualism
- and more!
Access the CASLT Learning Centre
Activate your CASLT Learning Centre account to gain access to dozens of high-quality professional learning courses for second language teachers.
- Log in on the CASLT website (in the top right corner of this page.)
- Navigate to the CASLT Learning Centre.
- Select the Login button in the top right corner.
- Use your CASLT username and password to log in to the Learning Centre.
After you have activated your CASLT Learning Centre account, you will be able to access it directly.